Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Morning - Good Morning to You


Judy Garland - Good Morning lyrics
Artist: Judy Garland



Good mornin', good mornin'!
We've danced the whole night through,
good mornin', good mornin' to you.

Good mornin', good mornin'!
It's great to stay up late,
good mornin', good mornin' to you.

When the band began to play
the sun was shinin' bright.
Now the milkman's on his way,
it's too late to say goodnight.

So, good mornin', good mornin'!
Sunbeams will soon smile through,
good mornin', my darlin', to you.

Here we are together,
a couple of stand-uppers.
Our day is done, breakfast time
starts with our supper.

Here we are together,
ah, but the best of friends must party.
So let me sing this party song
from the bottom of my hearty.

Good morning, it's a lovely morning.
Good morning, what a wonderful day.
We danced the whole night through.
Good morning, good morning to you.

I said good morning, see the sun is shinin'.
Good morning, hear the birdies sing.
It's great to stay up late.
Good mornin', good mornin' to you.

When the band began to play
the stars were shinin' bright.
Now the milkman's on his way,
it's too late to say goodnight.

Good morning, good morning!
Sunbeams will soon smile through.
Good mornin', good morning',
Good mornin', my darlin', to you!

8 comments:

Michele said...

What I wouldn't do right now to sit under that palm tree looking out at the ocean. Can you tell I'm already tired of all this snow? Beautiful shot as always, Sue!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

myonlyphoto said...

Hi Susanne, oh it is really nice palm view to wake up to. BTW your xmas music selection for your blog is really cool, too bad it does not play during the comment writing. But then I probably be very inspired by Traveling for Xmas, that probably write you a book, lol. Lovey palm photo - you really have got yourself a talent, because it is hard to photograph something over and over again, yet, to make them unique everytime. Anna :)

S-V-H said...

Thanks Michele,

for your nice comment. Just imagine that the snow is sand and your pine trees are palm trees...use your fantasy and the winter will be shorter, I promise you! :-)

S-V-H said...

Hi Anna,

I'm so greatful for your discovery of a talent in me and to believe in me and my photography...LOL..

Photography is my passion and my profession since more than 35 years now, that explains a lot too...:-)

Thanks for your nice comment!

Voegtli said...

I love the Judy Garland text and it has given me the idea to search in my DVD library for the life performance I have of her to take it back to Sudan when I am returning. And as I am ready to go, this might be the last time this year that I have looked at your lovely photographs. But I am looking forward to continue to visit you next year, almost daily. Because you post a photo almost everyday. And it is like the calenders (blocks) we used to have in old days. And it will be like in those days: Jeden Tag ein Kalenderblatt abreissen.

See you soon and thank you very much for the daily pleasure and joy you are giving us.

S-V-H said...

Thank you Peter,

for all these nice words - and see you next year - Guten Aufenthalt in der Schweiz, Froehliche Weihnachten und uns allen ein friedliches neues Jahr!

Your Calendar producer.

roentare said...

The simplicity at its very best. Love the colour and the composition!

S-V-H said...

Thank you roentarre,

for this wonderful compliment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin