Monday, August 13, 2007

Fighting for food...

What the heck is he spying on?


Happy Chicken Family - but "Papa Rooster" is still the boss on the spot!


Mmmmh...kids, come over here to pick - the corn meal is special good today!


He is getting ready to fight for his territory - sneaking in to the scene from behind.....


...and started blowing up his feathers already, then he saw me coming closer with my camera - and he changed his mind! To bad for the photographer - I missed probably some very nice cock fight pictures!

7 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Oh love your rooster and chicken photos. I travelled to Germany once, but all I saw was in the Hanover Zoo, and some in the fields. Nice, thanks for sharing.

S-V-H said...

Hi Anna
I'm glad you liked my rooster pictures. I know, in Europe we have not wild roosters at all, especial not in Switzerland, where I come from!

GMG said...

Great set! Also loved the impressive palm trees at Honeymoon Island.
Thanks for your visits to Blogtrotter.

S-V-H said...

Hi GMG,

I'm glad you liked this short photo story about "my" roosters in Key West.Thanks for commenting.

Anonymous said...

so sweet ! especially the one where he is peeping from behind the tree !

Marcel said...

In Belgium, we organise contests of rooster.How many "Cocorico", in a defined time.

S-V-H said...

Thank you Aayush,

for commenting to my rooster serie.



Than you Marcel!
I think that must be a real funny competition - and loud too, right?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin