Sunday, June 03, 2007

Five things to do in Key West - Tour 3

Take a ride with the Conch train. It will guide you to all the landmarks of Key West and trough some of the picturesque little lanes with the pretty small conch houses.


Climb up the steps from the light house at Whitehead Street- across from the Hemingway house - to see the fantastic view over the island and to visit the museum inside.


Visit the "Secret Garden" a very nice and peacefull place to be. It's a quiet place in the middle of the island, away from every days hectic life and noise. Relax and enjoy the beauty of this tropical garden.


Have a drink or two in Sloppy Joe's Bar at Duval Street, the place where also Ernest Hemingway liked to hang out with friends.


Celebrate the sunset at Mallory Square where Performers, Magicians, Fire eater and Musicians are performing their shows every evening and where artists and craft persons are selling their work, like I do selling my photography to all the tourists. Come down there and see me.







1 comment:

HamburgCam said...

Lovely Photos!!!

I have been to Key West a few times, when I was studying in Tallahassee for 4 years.

I hope that I will be able to visit Florida soon again. Until then, I will enjoy your photos!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin