Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just Do What You Love...!























Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. 

~ David Frost


Hi to all my friends,

With this picture of the 7-Mile bridge down to the beautiful Florida Keys I'm wishing you all a very Happy Sunday! 

I will NOT be blogging from now on for a while, hubby and I will be gone soon on a long journey to Europe - and yes, we both are very excited about our probably last adventure in our life. :-))

I'll be back blogging here for sure, as soon as we will have internet connection over there. In the mean time please don't forget me, come back to my humbled old (!) blog, have a look around here from time to time. I'm looking forward to your visits, to your comments - and to let you know about everything we will experience over there. I'll share it with you... I promise  :-)

...until then, stay tuned, be good and I'll see you here again....!

With Love,

~Susanne




Photography Prints


2 comments:

Trotter said...

Hi Susanne! Hope you are having a superb summer! Coming through Lisbon? rop a message.

Sorry for the absence, but 2013 has been even worse than 2012... Anyhow, enjoy the blues of Grenada, and have a great vacation, if you can manage!!
All the best!

S-V-H said...

Hi Manuel,

thanks for dropping by my blog and for your kind comment. I wish I could make it one day to Lisbon!

I'm so sorry that there was no more posts to find and to read from me since June. That has his good reasons:

We arrived here in Europe,actually in Switzerland as planned but at the 2nd day my husband had a brain stroke and was hospitalized for many weeks. He is not able to talk right anymore and we had/have a very hard time together, to understand each other, to communicate!

It's sad and it hurts to see that such an intelligent man as he was, is now a "wreck" in life! It was indeed not what we were expecting from our retiring-in-Switzerland-project we had in mind!

Enjoy every single moment in your life, Manuel - life is not always fair to you - to us!

Big hug, Susanne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin