Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everybody knows...

Street decoration in Cocoa Village - I love this idea how they tell people what time of the year it is :)


Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of a pumpkin.
Simone Schwarz-Bart



Natural goodies from the Farmer's Market in the village



Everybody know, it's fall.... it's pumpkin time! 
Pie, pie, pie....I love pie!


Hi my friends,
We took a ride to Cocoa Village the last day and it was worth it. There was a Farmer's Market and a lot of pretty scenes. The village itself is a "bijoux" - a gem! I'll show you some pictures about later.

Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments to my post(s).
~Susanne


It's CALENDAR 2011 time again!!!!!!

ALL My NEW CALENDARS 2011 are available to buy here. 
Scroll down to “ALL CALENDARS”


Meine Kalender 2011 sind zu beziehen auf “myGall” in Deutschland:

2 comments:

nothingprofound said...

Cocoa village-what a lovely place. I've been there.

S-V-H said...

It is a picturesque little village in Spanish architectural style. I'll bring some pictures more the next week about - to remember :))

Thanks for the kind comment, Marty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin