Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All the benches I sat before...

A throne is only a bench covered with velvet.
Napoleon Bonaparte


Hi my friends,
Napoleon B' was a wise man too :))
Thanks for all your wonderful comments and nice compliments to my post yesterday. And because it was so nice to read your words, I stick with benches today too - to make you think, I like them so much...*smile*... and I do, really :)) I do love to photograph benches, I could fill a book with photos of benches only.

Let me know if you like these ones too, o.k...? 
oh, by the way: they were captured in pretty Charleston!
Have a nice day!
~Susanne 
 
 
It's Calendar 2011 time!!!! You know by now WHERE to get them and HOW to get them, right???
NO...???? o.k.... have a look in the right colums on my blog >>>> YES, there!!! :))
With a purchase you'll make my day - and someone else happy too!

5 comments:

nothingprofound said...

These benches seem less lonely. I imagine them all talking with one another. I'm glad my aphorism fit yesterday's photo. That's always a thrill for me.

S-V-H said...

Thank you again for the aphorism and for this new comment also, Marty! :)

Marcie said...

Love the quote..and how you've framed these benches. So very creative!!!

S-V-H said...

Thank you for liking it so much, Marcie, I'm happy for that.:))

Serra K. said...

Those remind me my loneliness..
but nice shot,,,

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin