Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heavenly skies


Reflections in the water


Hi my friends,
This was the view I had yesterday at the beach. 
Isn't it gorgeous those big mountains of clouds reflecting in the waters at the beach?

Thank you very much for all your compliments to my featured photograph on FAA
I've appreciated your words here and over there on my facebook site too :)
I wish you a wonderful day!
Susanne



Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas here:

My European Fans buy my photography here:

6 comments:

nothingprofound said...

Magical. The quintessence of calm.

S-V-H said...

Thank you for liking this one, Marty!

Trotter said...

Hi Sue! I’m back!! One week off, one week to deal with the mess created by the absence, a birthday almost no one noticed and a weekend to rest a little bit...

Fabulous picture; blue and reflection; what else we need... ;)

Meanwhile Blogtrotter Two is waiting for your comment in a fabulous hotel: the Cala di Volpe in Costa Smeralda!! Enjoy and have a great weekend!

S-V-H said...

Why are you not on facebook, Manuel? The whole world would have known your Birthday and all would have come to congratulate you - including me :)

Thank you so much for your kind comment and taking your time to stop by here. Very much appreciated.

I was busy too with my HB (husband) again and his health problems and with doing new art work... we all have a privacy too behind all this Internet life, right? ....*smile*...

I'll be there, on your site...o.k.?

Unknown said...

this is simply stunning! wonderful reflection

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much, Bizilady.

Nice to see new faces visiting my blog :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin