Saturday, July 31, 2010

A thousand foot fishing line...



Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, 
but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook
ZEN proverb


Hi my friends,
I don't know anymore, where I have this proverb from. But I know for sure where I made this photo of  these cute two fishing girls....*smile*.... My memories are not all gone in this heat, thanks God! :))
I wish you a great Saturday. Tomorrow is my "Wordless Sunday" again, come back and visit me.
It's HOT down here in Florida, the best thing to do to stay cool is: Stay home! :))
See ya'...
Susanne



Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas here

My European Fans buy my photography here:

4 comments:

nothingprofound said...

Love it! Great photo and quote combination. Zen and I understand each other perfectly.

S-V-H said...

Zen is wonderful, I love it too. Thanks for your kind comment, Marty!

The Retired One said...

Darling photo....it does make one smile!

S-V-H said...

Glad you like it too, Joan :))

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin