Thursday, March 18, 2010

Something different



This is my favorite song for today - Enjoy!
Susanne


Hi my friends,
Thanks for all those wonderful and heartwarming comments from yesterday. You all made my day with your words. I appreciate every single one.

Today I try something different with my posting. I want to share with you some of my favorite pieces of art in music, once per week. I hope you'll enjoy. 

I know, my music taste is probably not every ones taste also - don't mind, this one is mine, you don't have to like it....*smile*....

Have a wonderful day!
Susanne


Visit my new website:

http://tinyurl.com/yatdh5x

6 comments:

Trotter said...

Hi Sue! It used to be Panem et Circenses... ;))

Blogtrotter 2 has moved to the Cayman Islands. Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

S-V-H said...

Thank you very much, Manuel. You've brought back a little bit from my forgotten Latin - far back in school...*smile*...

A Lady's Life said...

Very nice tune soothing to the ear :)

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much, Lady :)

Dario Ferrari Photos said...

I agree with you..!This is one of the most beautyfull song of MAster Sugar Fornaciari! ;o)

But I really love also "occhi" and "รจ delicato"!

Hope all is ok..have a lovely weekend!

Dario

S-V-H said...

I like "occhi" too...I have almost all songs saved as Youtube-Video.

Thanks for your comment, Dario :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin