Friday, December 04, 2009

Crossroads...


There are two ways to go when you hit that crossroads in your life: There is the bad way, when you sort of give up, and then there is the really hard way, when you fight back. I went the hard way and came out of it okay. Now, I'm sitting here and doing great.
Matthew Perry


Hi my friends,

Where is that: "Wolf Alley" meets "No. 1 Rodeo Rd"...?

That's the moment when you'll be far out somewhere in deep country side.
Actually you'll be in Wyoming, actually you'll be in Aladdin, Wyoming! A little sleepy village where only 15 people are living - yes, 15 only!
Hard to believe, right? :)

I think for myself, it would be a quiet way to remote place in country side.
What about you?

Thank you also for all the kind comments and I wish you a nice weekend with not to much snowfall!

I wish I could see snow again :)
Susanne


You know, I have my CALENDARS 2010 for sale, right?
Grab one, make somebody happy for Christmas.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those signs are so odd! Great find!

jho said...

I am here to find a way of life. very confusing, as well as seeking identity

GMG said...

Hi Sue! This is an amazing post! Wyoming is a surprise box!! I remember that in 1982, somewhere on the way to Cody perhaps, I saw a plaque on the road (don't know the name of the place) and it mentioned Pop. 4!! Nothing around, but at the distance there was a gas station; probably father, mother and two children... Incredible! ;))

There is a weird bridge waiting for you at Blogtrotter. Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

Marcie said...

Love the quote. Such a perfect pairing of word and image!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin