Saturday, August 22, 2009

Indian River Palms

Palm group at the Indian River shores, FL


Hi my friends,

here are they again! I'm talking about my palm tree photos. And this is a special pretty group of palms with typical Florida clouds in the sky. I LOVE this picture!

Thank you for all the kind comments from yesterdays post. And there were also not so kind comments.But that happens sometimes, I know... don't worry, they will be not published at all. I'm not a "masochist" (what's the translation in English for this word?)....LOL...

Don't forget to come over tomorrow to see my "Wordless Sunday" again....!
See you there!

Susanne

5 comments:

RennyBA's Terella said...

Great photo and since I've been in South France, I've seen palms too - not bad for a Norwegian :lol:

Sue said...

Nicely composed; lovely image.

Carole said...

Lovely palm trees.

myonlyphoto said...

Susanne I absolutely love this picture, you should frame it. Thanks for sharing, I miss your palm trees. Anna :)

photo recovery said...

Really a very nice blog and gret photos. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin