Monday, May 04, 2009

Were I a cloud.....


Were I a cloud
I'd gather My skirts up in the air,
And fly well know whither,
And rest I well know where.

Author: Robert Seymour Bridges
Source: Elegy--The Cliff Top--A Cloud


Hi my friends,

thank you again for all your comments :)

Tomorrow we will be heading towards West again! Probably towards Santa Fe in New Mexico - I'm so excited! I'll let you know and will share one or two photos with you...LOL... as always :)

See you later,
Susanne and David

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that shot. Can't wait to see the pics of Santa Fe.

Dakota Bear said...

Beautiful picture, I like the angel.

I'll be in Santa Fe myself next Thursday. I'll be attending a weekend book retreat.

Have safe travels.

Marcie said...

Love the color and detail. Great eye!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin