Wednesday, December 31, 2008

An Afternoon in the Park - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A walk trough Hampton Park in Charleston on a sunny afternoon in December 08, that's what we did yesterday, hubby and I, before we went to an excellent Birthday dinner.


Ducks were gathering around in the pond, looking for all kind of food


Hello, Mr. Duck... I like your hat today!


And there are still some pretty colored Maple leafs left on that tree



December roses and Dragon Snappers are still blooming. I think, they don't know about the word "winter" at all.

********


I wish to all my readers today :

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

and THANK YOU for all your visits and for all the nice comments you were writing to me on this blog and for your virtual friendship in 2008.

2009 will bring some BIG CHANGES for us - not just on the political platform, also for us, for David and me. There will be new and good and exciting things going on for us. I will tell you about later in a post. So, stay tuned and don't miss anything!

Have a great start into this coming new year,
welcome it with
LOVE and PEACE!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice pictures. Have a nice new year. I am having stuffed shells tonight.

S-V-H said...

Thank you Mike! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Susanne :)

Nice shots and sweeeet park!

Anonymous said...

Your park images are lovely; so peaceful and serene.

Happy New Year, Susanne. I'll look forward to following you as you travel, explore, and enjoy the new year!

S-V-H said...

Thank you very much Thomas!

Nice to see you again on my blog. :)

S-V-H said...

Thank you very much Sue!

Your blog was my biggest, great discovery in 2008!Thanks for all the comments and tips! I learned a lot from you :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous pics. I envy you. Glad you had a good day. Happy New Year.

S-V-H said...

Thank you Tricia! :)

roentare said...

A beautiful day for you. Happy New Year!

S-V-H said...

Thank you, roentarre!

Max-e said...

Hi Suzanne, hope you and your husband have a really great new year.

Anne Vis said...

Wonderful shots, nice blog! :-) Happy New Year!

Carole said...

A very Happy New Year to you Susanne and your lovely husband

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much Max! :)

S-V-H said...

Hi Anne,

it's so nice to see you on my blog! Happy new year to you too.:)

S-V-H said...

Thank you, thank you Carol! :)

myonlyphoto said...

Ohh you don't have snow and cold Susanne, how nice, lol, happy new year again. Anna :)

S-V-H said...

Nope...no snow - but cold also here, today! Thanks for the comment, Anna!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin