Sunday, September 24, 2006

Relaxation

I feel like I need to rest for a little while... I really don't feel well today! And this is not a joke. After some hours in the emergency room last night I need to stop this putting up pictures for a day or two, o.k.?...anyway..I wish I could relax in a beach chair like here in this picture, captured at Seaside Beach up in the Panhandle of Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.

Ich fuehle mich heute absolut nicht wohl,nach ein paar Stunden Aufenthalt im Notfallzimmer des Spitals letzte Nacht. Deshalb werde ich fuer ein oder zwei Tage eine kleine Zwangspause einlegen muessen mit dem Abladen der Fotos - und hoffe auf Euer Verstaendnis. Das Bild waere jetzt so genau das was ich braeuchte: Relaxen in einem Beach-Stuhl. Das Foto habe ich in Seaside gemacht, am wunderschoenen Beach dort oben im Norden Floridas, am Golf von Mexico gelegen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Susanne.

Very nice pattern in this photo. Hope to see you better soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin