Sunday, December 09, 2012

Angels are often silent....


Angels are often silent, but they are listening to every thought that stirs our soul.

Source: http://myangelcardreadings.com/quotes.html


Hi my friends,

if you believe in Angels - or not - now it's the time of Christmas in the air again. I'm sending all my good wishes to all of you out there with this picture of a cute little angel, standing on an empty garden chair, praying for you and me. I hope you'll enjoy also the video, I do love that song!

  
Happy Sunday everybody!
Susanne









Photography Prints Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Amy Collins said...

Hi Susanne,

I've recently started blogging - recording my year in photos.
I've really enjoyed looking through your posts.

I love this photos. The clip is from one of my favourite movies - very moving.

Thanks for the inspiration.
Amy

S-V-H said...

Hi Amy,

thank you so much for your kind comment to my post, very much appreciated!

Nice to meet you :-)
Susanne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin