Friday, September 02, 2011

And be sure to smell the flowers...


You're only here for a short visit. 
Don't hurry, don't worry. 

And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. 






Hi my friends,

it's Friday again! Unbelievable, how fast time is running, like melting butter in the sun. It was just Monday, wasn't it? :-)


It seems for me that every week now is going bye faster than the the week before! And we are writing already the month of September, fall with all its magnificent colors is coming soon, waiting just around the corner.

Tomorrow is the Birthday of my son Daniel - and also this seems for me like I dreamed it: Not that long time ago I was just holding him in my arms as a little baby boy and today he has his own little family to take care of it. 
Time, time, time....!


I'm wishing you a wonderful Friday - enjoy your weekend and come back here on Sunday for "My Wordless Sunday" post. 


Love to see you visiting my blog - and don't forget, be sure to smell the flowers along your way :-)

~Susanne





4 comments:

nothing profound said...

Lovely picture, Susanne! And I have spent a LOT of time this summer stopping to look at flowers, and not a single moment was wasted. Happy birthday to Daniel!

A Lady's Life said...

time flies and happy birthday to the little guy lol

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment, Marty - and thanks also for the Birthday wishes to Daniel!

He made me to a proud Grandma already! :-))))

S-V-H said...

LOL... Lady... the "little boy" will be 37 y.o. tomorrow :-))

Thanks for stopping by and for the greetings, appreciated!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin