Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ask yourself....

Captured in Silver City, New Mexico

Ask yourself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves - or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth.
Ayn Rand


Hi my friends,
I hope you all stay warm and protected from the cold temperatures we have just now! Yesterday I wore the first time my winter coat and the warm closed shoes - no flip-flops anymore :)) But, for weekend it should be warmer again, the weather man says that - I hope he will be right!

I know, Christmas is just around the corner - kids can barely wait and we adults have still so much to do, we are busy like crazy with running around for the right gift. Take some time in between your rushes to relax, enjoy good music or read that book you've always wanted to read. Well.. o.k. I sound like a life coach now... I will stop my preaching... You know the best, what's good for you, right? :))

Happy Holidays.
~Susanne


And, if you're still searching for THAT special gift, I have the answer:

@ http://tinyurl.com/yatdh5x (Susanne's Photography on FAA)
@ http://tinyurl.com/2wf9qsh (my Calendars 2011 and my Fine Art Photos)
@ http://tinyurl.com/2bsfvk9 (mygall Germany Kalender 2011 +meine Fine Art Fotos)
@ http://tinyurl.com/37ckddf (MyFineArt Photos + David's paintings)
@ http://tinyurl.com/37jkbtz (David's Fine Art Paintings on FAA)

6 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

Ayn Rand = sheesh I have so many mixed feelings about her.
She opened up doors like a Pandora's box and it lets everything in both good and bad.
No one should have expectations for the beyond. You do what you can do with what's given to you, to help peace on earth, joy and happiness to spread. Everything you do to make a person happy is carried forward to the next.However, without God, man begins to believe he can replace him and this is just not so.
God will always be God with or without man but man cannot survive without God. Man turns into Hannibal without God there, to remind him that he is still there and will one day have to be answered to.

S-V-H said...

AMEN - Lady!!! I'll put your words in God's ears (as we say in the German language) - if there is really a God at all. Nobody ever came back to tell us this.

Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your thoughts! I appreciate it!!

nothingprofound said...

Interesting photo! It has such a lonely and desolate feeling about it.

S-V-H said...

Thank you for the comment, Marty! :)

myonlyphoto said...

Susanne, lol, you must be really really cold out there, do you have snow? We do and freezing temperatures up to our knuckles, lol. Its snowing every day, I guess we are paying for it this year, as last year we did not have much of snow.

Beautiful art work Susanne, love the concept. I will take your advice coach, because you are right, sometimes we just run run around and forget to relax, that is what body needs.

Susanne I stopped to thank you for another great year of blogging. Can you believe its been that long, almost 4 years. Hope your holidays are filled with happiness and warmths. Best wishes for the upcoming new year 2011. Hope David is doing well, sending best wishes, lots of health, his way also.

Hugs and kisses from Matthew also.
Anna :)

S-V-H said...

Dear Anna,

also for me it's almost unbelievable that I'm blogging now for 4 years already. I'm happy to met you in this blog world and I learned so much from you over the years!!! And I had the big chance also to meet virtually your little sunshine Matthew, who is already grown up to a little, smart and handsome boy!
Thank you too for the nice friendship over all the years, dear Anna, and we are wishing you and yours too a very Happy Holiday time and a wonderful, peaceful 2011.

Dave is getting better, yes, finally...it wasn't a good year for him. But everything will be fine, we are hoping for a better health next year!

Big Hugs to you, my friend!
Susanne and David

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin