Saturday, October 23, 2010

Florida Colors

In photography there are no shadows that cannot be illuminated.
August Sander
 
 
Hi my friends,
today I have finally time again to post something for you - I hope you'll like it.
Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my posts in the last days.
Wish you a nice weekend - and tomorrow is my "Wordless Sunday" again. 
Don't miss it! :))
~Susanne


It's CALENDAR 2011 time again!!
In the right column on my blog you can click on any of them - and buy one right there
Make someone happy and you'll make me too :)) 
Thank you!

8 comments:

nothingprofound said...

I love the way sunlight transforms everything it touches, like magic wand.

Susanne49 said...

Thank you so much, Marty! :))

A Lady's Life said...

For sure. The colors are warm and friendly:)

Susanne49 said...

Thanks for liking it, Lady :))

The Retired One said...

Love both the colors and shadows in this one! I hope to be reading backposts of all my fav blogs soon, so get ready for a ton of comments from some of your older blogposts. I have had one crazy summer/fall and am wayyyyy behind in my blog reading! xxoo

Susanne49 said...

No problems, Joan...and no stress at all about commenting. We are connected well on fb together, that's fine with me :))

Thank you for this kind comment!

Louis Dallara said...

Love the shadows.

Susanne49 said...

Thank you, Lou! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin