Saturday, October 23, 2010

Florida Colors

In photography there are no shadows that cannot be illuminated.
August Sander
 
 
Hi my friends,
today I have finally time again to post something for you - I hope you'll like it.
Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my posts in the last days.
Wish you a nice weekend - and tomorrow is my "Wordless Sunday" again. 
Don't miss it! :))
~Susanne


It's CALENDAR 2011 time again!!
In the right column on my blog you can click on any of them - and buy one right there
Make someone happy and you'll make me too :)) 
Thank you!

8 comments:

nothingprofound said...

I love the way sunlight transforms everything it touches, like magic wand.

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much, Marty! :))

A Lady's Life said...

For sure. The colors are warm and friendly:)

S-V-H said...

Thanks for liking it, Lady :))

The Retired One said...

Love both the colors and shadows in this one! I hope to be reading backposts of all my fav blogs soon, so get ready for a ton of comments from some of your older blogposts. I have had one crazy summer/fall and am wayyyyy behind in my blog reading! xxoo

S-V-H said...

No problems, Joan...and no stress at all about commenting. We are connected well on fb together, that's fine with me :))

Thank you for this kind comment!

Louis Dallara said...

Love the shadows.

S-V-H said...

Thank you, Lou! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin