Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer is over?

Dry sea grapes at the shores - a digital processed photograph that looks almost like a painting.


Hi my friends,
Thank you for all the wonderful comments to my post yesterday!
Todays picture is an attempt to give my photo a painterly look. I know, I'm still far away from that with my technics, but it's big fun to play around in Photoshop.
One day, I'll use the real brushes :))

I hope you'll have a great start in coming up weekend!
Susanne



YES, my photographs are ALL for sale. 
Go to my shops and if you like something, buy it. You'll make my day!

12 comments:

Ricardo Rayol said...

Wow, very impressive. Gave some "fall in autumn" colored to photo as well.

S-V-H said...

Thank you, Ricardo! :)

A Lady's Life said...

No kiddin. Does look like a painting. Well done!

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much Lady :)) you really think so? I'm happy you like it....

nothingprofound said...

You live in Florida-I thought summer was never over? Nice photo.

S-V-H said...

Believe it or not....today was the first day when we felt like "fall is in the air". No more that heat and humidity with that "heavy air" to breath....

Fall signs for Florida??? I think so...but it's still nice in the upper 80's :)

Thanks for your comment, Marty!

DianeCA said...

Very interesting effect! But I refuse to accept fall until we get at least out in september. We have had such a cold summer in scandinavia I am not sure we will notice the difference!

S-V-H said...

I hope for you too, Diane, that you'll have some nice Indian-Summer-Days up there :)

Thanks for commenting.

The Retired One said...

That looks like autumn in Michigan! LOL

S-V-H said...

LOL, Joan... isn't it in Michigan? I don't remember...LOL...

Thanks for the comment. :)

myonlyphoto said...

Lol Susanne, yes it is almost over, but I am sure we will experience another great season. Thanks for sharing, and again beautiful poetic image. Anna :)

S-V-H said...

I'm glad you liked this one too, Anna :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin