Saturday, August 14, 2010

Reading a love letter...


There is only one situation I can think of in which men and women make an effort to read better than they usually do. It is when they are in love and reading a love letter.
~Mortimer Adler~



Hi my friends,

It's weekend again! I wish you all a good one, a happy one, filled with a lot of sunshine and thousands of shooting stars tonight. If you see some, don't forget to make your wish!!!

Tomorrow I'll have "My Wordless Sunday" photo up and running - come back to see it :))
Have a wonderful day!
Susanne




8 comments:

Yvi said...

Hallo Susanne,

welche verliebte oder liebende Person mag keine romantisch geschriebene Wörter...

Ich denke es gibt nicht schöneres als ehrlich liebevolle geschriebene Worte...

LG und ein schönes Wochenende...
Yvi

S-V-H said...

Vielen Dank fuer deine lieben Worte (Kommentar) zu diesem Post. es freut mich, dass es dir gefaellt.

Susanne

nothingprofound said...

Fascinating photo-I like the way the words run off the page. Have a wonderful weekend as well.

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much, Marty!! :))

Dr Prahallad Panda said...

The writer of the love letter ia a male and well articulated; I guess, But, contents are not clear. Is it!

S-V-H said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, Dr. Panda. Very much appreciated. :)

Julian said...

nice...very ,very nice and interesting!

S-V-H said...

Thank you very much, Julian! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin