Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Weekend at the Beach


The beach is crowded with weekend tourists - captured at Cocoa Beach


Hi my friends,
Thank you very much for all your kind comments in the last two days.
You always make my day!
ENJOY your weekend and as a reminder: tomorrow I'll have my "Wordless Sunday-Special" up again. 
If you have time to stop by.... that would be nice to see you here again :))
Thanks, Susanne



Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas here:


My European Fans buy my photography here:



6 comments:

Marcie said...

Looks like great fun...if crowded beaches are your thing!! Love the color in this!

S-V-H said...

It's not my thing either, Marcie. I liked the colors of all those umbrellas :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

The Retired One said...

Love the colorful activity in this shot!

S-V-H said...

Thank you for this kind comment and for taking your time, Joan :)

Carole said...

I love the colourful umbrellas

S-V-H said...

Thank you very much, Carol :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin