Friday, July 09, 2010

The Tide is Rolling to the Shores...


If you spend a whole afternoon just eating popcorn and watching football, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But if that's all you do, you get swept along with the tide, without any idea of where you're going.
~Roland Joffe~
 
 
 
Hi my friends,
Thank you all for the kind comments to my post yesterday. 
 
Today it's a photo up of the rolling in tide at the beach. 
I love to see this and to hear the splashing waves, I love to feel the force of nature, 
listening to the song of the ocean. It's very relaxing and inspiring.

Have a great Friday - Weekend is here, yeah!
Susanne



4 comments:

nothingprofound said...

No more exciting sound, no more thrilling sight, than that of waves breaking to the shore. I can't count the number of aphorisms I've written about ocean waves. Here's one:

"Ask the wave as it withdraws what freedom is."

S-V-H said...

I thank you so much for this one, Marty! These are so beautiful words and express so much the feelings I get sitting by the ocean.

Thanks for your visit!

The Retired One said...

Wow, loved the high waves and action of this shot!

S-V-H said...

Can you feel the power of these big waves?

Thanks for the comment, Joan.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin