Saturday, May 08, 2010

It is mysterious...

Oh, Heaven, it is mysterious, it is awful to consider that we not only carry a future Ghost within us; but are, in very deed, Ghosts!  
Hi my friends,
thank you for all your overwhelming comments from yesterday. I loved to read every single one. For those who still don't know it, I'm giving you the answer to your comment always right there, right after yours. If you come back again after a while, you can read it there.

It's weekend already and a very nice one. We have very nice 89F here - that's 32 C! - it's almost to warm for me to go outside. I like the warm temps but not that hot and it's not even summer now! It was to cold just some months ago and now she complains about being to hot already, right?...LOL... And somewhere up in the North they still have snow coming down, that's almost unbelievable for me, snow in May....  -  o.k..... I don't complain anymore :))

Have a wonderful weekend and tomorrow there will be 
my "Wordless Sunday" photo online, o.k.? Stay tuned....
Susanne



Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas here



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. mysterious until we have the knowledge about it. Sitting on the wooden seat under the palm tree looking at such serenade view,I think will make our mind peacefully. As usual, beautiful photo.

S-V-H said...

Thank you for this kind comment, Rad.

nothingprofound said...

Lucky ghost, to have a glimpse of such a lovely twilight!

S-V-H said...

:) thanks Marty!

myonlyphoto said...

Susanne you are so generous with your comments, I wish I could do it, but it is not that easy lately. So much to do.... Excellent mysterious photo. Anna :)

fazrul arhan said...

Truly mysterious..it's a psychic color,love it:)

S-V-H said...

I understand Anna, as a Mother and wife and doing work on site, your days are filled! No problems, Anna... I'm always happy to see you here or your wonderful blog - there.

Thanks for taking your time, Anna!

S-V-H said...

I'm so glad you like it, Fazrul. Nice to see you visiting here :)

Yvi said...

Amazing...wonderful shot!

S-V-H said...

Thank you, Yvi! :) hast du den laptop bereits schon wieder zurueck bekommen????

The Retired One said...

Amazing shot with great thoughts to go with it!

S-V-H said...

I'm glad you liked the Ghost quote, Joan :))

Carole said...

I love the tones in this and the reflection in the sea. it's beautiful.

S-V-H said...

Thanks Carol! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin