Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's pretty and it's blue...


Lets find those pretty blue flowers!


Hi my friends,
Thank you all so much for the great, nice, kind, sweet, funny and wonderful comments to my strawberry post from yesterday. You made me smile :)

This is my gift in reverse for you ALL out there - a pretty blue flower hanging over the wall of a house in Key West.

I wish you a sunny day and I'll see you tomorrow again. It's time for me to get out of the house, it's just to good weather here and nice warm, after all that rain from yesterday....

Take care and see you soon...
Susanne


***


Have a look to my NEW website and if you like something, buy it, 
pep up your office and your house. 
All the photographs are available in prints, framed or stretched on canvas.

10 comments:

RennyBA's Terella said...

.... and very exotic to a Norwegian - so thanks for sharing!

Btw: Sorry I haven't been around that much lately as I am very busy at work and also make the best plan for the Oslo Blog Gathering (we will miss you!).

S-V-H said...

Thanks for making time in between all your business, Renny. I do very much appreciate that.

Bob Johnson said...

Great color combination flowers, I love blue and green together.

The Retired One said...

Soooo pretty. I love blue flowers, it is hard to find any in blue and they are so striking to see in a garden!

S-V-H said...

Thanks Joan! Yes I know, if you are looking for a blue flower, you don't find one. :)

S-V-H said...

Thanks Bob, I'm glad you liked this one. Don't they look like little stars? :)

Anonymous said...

great colors my friend

i wish to you and your family Happy Easter

Dale Frazier Photography said...

Beautiful as always, you have an amazing gift.

S-V-H said...

Thank you my friend, I'm happy you liked it.

S-V-H said...

Thank you Dale for this nice compliment! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin