Thursday, February 25, 2010

Looking out for the good catch

Captured on my travels in the swamps of South Carolina.


Hi my friends,

thanks for the comments to my orchid photo from yesterday,
I'm happy that you liked it a lot.

This pretty white Heron bird I've captured in one of the swamps in Cypress Garden in South Carolina. He was not distracted at all from the clicking sound of my camera on
his hunt for a good dinner. Isn't he beautiful?

And now I have to bring hubby again to the ER, he is still ill, it's getting not better at all!!
Susanne


Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas, here

11 comments:

DianeCA said...

Very nice photo, I know those close ups of birds are not easy...believe me I have tried. Cypress Gardens is so lovely. I envy you your travels in my homeland ;-)

RennyBA's Terella said...

Beautiful - reminds me of that spring might come to Norway too!

Sorry I haven't been around lately: Work overload and busy watching the Winter Olympics in Vancouver :-)

S-V-H said...

Hi DianeCA,
thanks for your visit on my blog. Are you from SC, Diane? A real Southern girl? :)

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your comment. That's fine, we all have not always time just to sit on the PC, I have the same case here ;)

Kimberly said...

I didn't know Herons could be white. Ours are grey with some blue. Beautiful.

Carole said...

beautiful bird. nicely captured Sue

S-V-H said...

Thanks Carol! :)

The Retired One said...

Love love love wild birds...you captured this one beautifully!

S-V-H said...

I knew, you will like this one, Joan, as a big bird lover :)

myonlyphoto said...

Hey Susanne when all gets better, you should start birding, you have such a nice collection. Keep us updated about your hobby. Anna :)

S-V-H said...

Thank you Anna :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin