Monday, December 28, 2009

Strange growth...


I didn't know those things grew around here - especially on the beach.



Hi my friends,

thanks for all the wonderful comments to my last posts.
You make always my day with your comments.

We have only some days left in this old year 2009.
For lot of us is this the time to look back, to reorganize your life
and to make new resolutions that only makes you guilty for the rest of the year
and you'll be off of them after 3 days anyway, is that right? ....*smile*.... me too.... :)

I have some pictures more to share with you until 2010.
Come back visiting, see you here tomorrow?
Susanne


Some CALENDARS 2010 anybody....?


12 comments:

RennyBA's Terella said...

... and you make my evening with this photo :-)

S-V-H said...

Thanks Renny :) glad, you stopped by.

DianeCA said...

Hahaha hilarious! I love photos like this when you capture exactly the right moment so it looks like something its not. Or...well I hope it does!! Cause my babies came the hard way. If you could grow them I sure went through a lot of pain for nothin! LOL

S-V-H said...

Thank you Diane for your comment :)

S-V-H said...

Thank you Dr. Panda for stopping by!

Lenora Regan - ShootingWithSlinky.blogspot.com said...

Susanne - this is waaaay too cute! I spend a lot of time at the beach and enjoy watching silly kids. Thanks for the nice comments on my pelican photos. HNY!

Z said...

Hi Sue, what a funny image! You were in the right place at the right time.

Best wishes for a great 2010 for you and your loved ones.

Maia T said...

Now that's a really unique capture and I like the title.
Thanks for sharing and for the beautiful comments.
Happy New Year to you too!

S-V-H said...

Thank you so much my friends:

@ Lenora

@ Donald

@ Z

@ MaiaT

I appreciate your comments and best wishes to 2010 very much!

The Retired One said...

Too funny!!!
I am afraid if they grew here, they would all be picked and become extinct. ha
Great shot!

Chai Ruby said...

this picture is really funny

S-V-H said...

Thank you Rubi, I'm glad I could make you smile with this photo :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin