Friday, November 06, 2009

Ask me "why"....


Of course, there will always be those who look only at technique, who ask 'how', while others of a more curious nature will ask 'why'. Personally, I have always preferred inspiration to information.
Man Ray



Hi my friends,
Thank you for all the nice comments and your visits to my blog :)
I agree so much with Man Ray's quote! I'm not that technical photographer, I'm more the intuitive person who sees the little details in my life. Ask me "why" I do my photography this way or the the other way - don't ask me "how" :)

It's amazing how fast time is going bye - Weekend is just around the corner
and I wish you a good one.
Susanne



My NEW CALENDARS 2010 make a great gift for Christmas!


5 comments:

Carole said...

Fab photo Susanne i like the lines of lamps. Very abstract

Feisty Crone said...

This is a great shot, Sue! Reminds me of a sign I saw last weekend, perfectly framed between two trees. My camera was at home!

Sue said...

And....as I look back through some of my photos I say to myself "I wonder WHY I took THAT?" :)

I'm not much on the "how" either...Like you, I like images that speak to the heart, a detail often overlooked, etc; not simply record a time and place.

Anonymous said...

I really like this Susanne. Great quote too.

Anne Vis said...

Beautiful shot, great composition!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin