Friday, October 30, 2009

Life doesn't stop...

~ Things change and friends leave but life doesn't stop for anybody ~


Hi my friends,
thanks for all your wonderful comments to my bird photo from yesterday. I got my answer from a nice blog friend of mine in Canada:

Those "Twins" are NIGHT GREEN HERON BIRDS.
Thank you Anna for telling me that!

Tomorrow is Halloween...Yes, I know, every one of us will be probably blogging about.

I'll show you some spooky photos I made special for this day :)
So, stay with me, come back again and see you here tomorrow!

Susanne


My NEW CALENDARS 2010 are available to buy here - Christmas is here soon!

8 comments:

Anne Vis said...

Beautiful shot, great perspective!

Sue said...

Nice shadows and leading line.

DianeCA said...

Love this photo, great depth of field! I like the theme too. One similar quote I like is "Time doesn't run out, it comes to us." Or something like that...its all in how you look at it, really.

The Retired One said...

Loved the curve of the walk with the added shadows and pillars!

Dr Prahallad Panda said...

Some times it appears to stop but actually not.

myonlyphoto said...

Beautiful shot as always Susanne. Thanks so much for your nice link surprise. Anna :)

Anonymous said...

I love this!

The Factory said...

Great one here too

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin