Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Dreamer...


One day I'll be like Daddy....!



I like this painting very much! I've found it in a junk store up in the hills somewhere in Wyoming. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the artist who painted this adorable scene with the "little Cowboy" beside his father and his friends.

Thank you for all the nice comments on my blog again!

Tomorrow, it will be "My wordless Sunday" again, don't forget to stop by
and to say hello :)

In the mean time there are still my new CALENDARS 2010 ready to buy and I promise you, they'll make for 100% a nice gift for Christmas! Thank you in advance :)

Susanne

6 comments:

Gilson said...

It’s interesting, being in places as a kid, seeing everything so huge and spacious, then visiting those places all grown up, and proportions seem altered. I guess we had to count more steps to get to the same places, and our hands could only reach certain height drawers, not to mention children’s line thoughts can be mildly psychedelic all on its own. Nice pic.

Anonymous said...

Oh I like it too Susanne!

RennyBA's Terella said...

Cute perspective :-)

Happy Sunday and a great week ahead!

Maia said...

It's a lovely painting indeed. I wish I could have such inspirations.
Have a nice wordless Sunday.

Anonymous said...

When a father look into his son, he likes to look into himself. What he want, his son carry on good value of him and left behind the bad value he had done. Lovely photo.

kRiZcPEc said...

Nice drawing indeed and good luck.:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin