Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sunrise - Sunset

Sunrise in Key West



Sunset in California


out of "Sunrise - Sunset" Song with Perry Como

Sunrise sunset, sunrise, sunset,
Swiftly flow the days,
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers,
Blossoming even as they gaze . . .

Sunrise sunset, sunrise, sunset!
Swiftly fly the years,
One season following another,
Laden with happiness and tears . . .



Hi my friends,
it was overwhelming yesterday, to read all your kind comments and compliments
to my 3 years of blogging. THANK YOU so much!!!

Stay with me for the next 3 years - if I made it that long...*smile*....

Tomorrow is "My Wordless Sunday" again - come over and have a look and tell me what you think or what I could do better, I love to learn new things...*smile*...
See 'ya!
Susanne


My NEW Calendars 2010 are available to buy here!

9 comments:

Valerie said...

That is what I call a flaming sunset! Just beautiful.

Sue said...

So nice........ *sigh*

The Retired One said...

Love those Florida sunset pictures. I will be down in December trying to take some of my own.
Every night is a beautiful opportunity to take more awesome sunsets when you are down there. I made my poor daughter go down to the beach every night with me so I could shoot sunset pictures when I visited last time. :-}

kRiZcPEc said...

Staying with you for another three years and yet another three years if we both make it that long. WINK

Marcie said...

Stunning..breath-taking colors. WOW!

RennyBA's Terella said...

Both the set and the rise is so beautiful and in very exotic surroundings to a Norwegian :-)

Anonymous said...

Both great shots, but the first is my favorite. It is absolutely stunning!

Mike said...

I love sunsets. You can get some amazing colors.

Carole said...

fabulous sunset and sunrise.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin