Saturday, September 19, 2009

One of my Award Winning Photographs

This is one of my award winning photos back in 2001. I won the 2nd price with this one by AGFA. I'm still proud of that :)




Hi my friends,

thank you so much for your nice comments and compliments to my last post about the "sky and horizon and the horses". I'm happy you liked it so much.

Stay with me and come back tomorrow to my "wordless Sunday" picture. I still have some of "my specials" left for you....*smile*... See you tomorrow?

Susanne


P.S. I'm working on the NEW CALENDARS 2010. They are available to buy in my online shop. Have a look! Don't they will make a nice gift for somebody close to you to the coming Holidays?

5 comments:

RennyBA's Terella said...

No wonder you got an award for that photo - it's breath taking Susanne!

Happy Weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Worthy of an award for sure! Stunning.

Carole said...

I can see why. nicely framed .

Christina said...

so beautiful! I love the lighting in this picture! You have all reason to be proud!!

kRiZcPEc said...

thanks for sharing an award-winning shot. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin