Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Lost Love?


I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

~ Mother Teresa ~



Hi my friends,
thank you again for all those nice comments to my last post! I bet it's boring by now to hear this from me.....*smile*... but I mean what I say: Thank you!

Today is household day, you know... cleaning, laundry.... and cooking Hungarian Goulash, an old original recipe from my beloved aunt from Hungary who died way to young!
I'm still missing her....

I wish you all a fantastic, successful, relaxed, peaceful and a happy day - big hug to all!
Susanne

4 comments:

Marcie said...

What a great find!! Love the colors in this!!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so beautiful! :)

Susanne said...

das Photo berührt mich so sehr. Tolle Aufnahme! Liebe Grüsse aus Deutschland, Susanne

myonlyphoto said...

Susanne, 'Hungarian Goulash' that's sounds yummy. And don't remind me, I got so much cleaning to do that it is not funny, and what am I doing - BLOGGING, LOL. Anna :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin