Friday, June 06, 2008

Little Red Bridge...

There is a little red bridge in Magnolia Gardens that leads you from one side of the pond to the other. I enjoyed seeing the reflections in the water, the water was quiet like a mirror


The red bridge was also a living space for a little green gecko, enjoying the warm sunshine on his back


He was so peacefully dreaming in the sun until a photographer came up to him with that unbearable clicking sound which made the gecko disappear behind the red pole for protection - and he never came back again.


This is the beautiful view that the gecko was pondering while taking his sunbath.

18 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

That little red bridge looks like it would be one of my favorite places to visit. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

fantastic color game and great "capture"

best wishes

S-V-H said...

Thank you 2sweetnsaxy,

for visiting my blog and for your nice comment.:-)

S-V-H said...

Thank you Pedro

for visiting my blog, very nice to see you here.

Bob Johnson said...

Wow Susanne, great shots, love the little gecko guy

PAT said...

I've just enjoyed the past few minutes scrolling and strolling through and catching up. Absolutely beautiful photographs!

Thank you!
Pat

S-V-H said...

Thank you Bob!:-)

S-V-H said...

Hi PAT,

thanks for this wonderful compliment to my photos, very much appreciated!

roentare said...

Wow, so beautiful in deed.

S-V-H said...

Hi roentarre,

nice to see you again after a long time, thanks for visiting!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I just love the bold colours

S-V-H said...

Thanks for your comment, Gillian!

Carole said...

I love the red bridge Sue. It looks like a nioce place to visit. The reflections in the lake/water are beautfil

S-V-H said...

It is a very nice and peaceful place. Thanks for your comment Carol!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love, no ADORE the Gecko photos especially!!!

*whistles admiring*

S-V-H said...

Thank you, Lifecruiser!!

Cerulean said...

wow! I love the first photo the gecko really "pops" on the red.

S-V-H said...

Thank you Cerulean,

for visiting my blog and for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin