Friday, September 21, 2007

Red Hot Chili Peppers


Hot red chili peppers - the last three from my pot in the yard. They are small because we have had too much rain in the last few days.


So, we have now chili and some garlic.... and what we need also is ground beef, beans and onions....



...and where is the tomato sauce? Let's start cooking a great "chili con carne" - and you are invited to the table! Come back in two hours - and don't forget to bring with you a good bottle of Italian wine! :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's the beef?

S-V-H said...

Hi krckrc,

Since raw meat is not that photogenic at all, I left it out in the picture! :-)
Thanks for your comment.

Michele said...

I've always love the bright red colors with the greens... beautiful. Nice picture.

S-V-H said...

Thank you Michele,
for your nice comment!

peteej said...

Got a bag of these in the freezer waiting to be made into hot sauce. I had similar results due to the wet summer we've had.

S-V-H said...

Thanks for commenting peetj,

I know..way to much rain and humidity and they fall off so easy...but they are still good in the sauces, you are right!

myonlyphoto said...

Very cool setting Susanne, Anna :) Got to move on to your other posts, and see what good stuff I missed in few days. Anna :)

S-V-H said...

Hi Anna,
thanks for your comment here also. I'm glad you liked my photos.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin