Friday, November 03, 2006

Back in the Harbor


Available in:
8" x 10" - $ 45.00 Buy with PayPal
11" x 14" - $ 75.00 Buy with PayPal
Larger sizes can be made on request
The schooner is back in the harbor, the sailes are rolled in, it is waiting for tomorrows new adventures out in the ocean. It's like coming home after a hard working day in a safe place, isn't it?
Man kann schon Vergleiche ziehen wie z.B.: nach getaner Arbeit, obwohl etwas muede, aber trotzdem sehr zufrieden, kommt man heim in den sicheren "Hafen", bevor morgen wieder die Hast und Eile eines taeglichen Lebens beginnt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, maybe I'm not... Maybe I'm from an older generation, maybe I'm not, but what I do know is that I like your black & white pictures a lot. They breathe a warm atmosphere, they express a lot of soul and memory.
Just like with so many others of your B&W's (Hemmingway's house, the gate, ...) I'm touched.

Keep the good old B&W's coming.

Warm regards,

Luc

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin